Fruit Pizza

We were invited to my Dad's for a 4th of July BBQ, I decided to bring a fruit pizza. I made one a few years ago, but have been in the mood to make it again. I used fruit to make it a little more festive. But you can use any fruit.

Fruit Pizza (From:Myself)


  • 2 tubes of sugar cookie dough
  • 2 pkg. cream cheese
  • 1/2 c. sugar
  • 1 lemon (you could use vanilla extract)
  • strawberries
  • blueberries

Spread the cookie dough in pan. I used 2 tubes because I used a large cookie sheet, but you could use a round pizza pan to do it. Bake as directed on package. Let cool

Mix cream cheese, sugar, a little lemon juice (I used almost the whole lemon) and some lemon zest.

Spread across the cookie then top with fresh fruit of your choice.

1 comment:

~Amber~ said...

Looks so festive and yummy. I love fruit pizza. I'll have to make it again soon. The lemon was a great way to make it more summery and refreshing.