Snickers Salad

This salad was at our 4th of July BBQ, I have made something similar but not using vanilla pudding. It really had some extra flavor and made it super creamy. I can't wait to have a reason to make it with the pudding.

Snickers Salad (From: My Dad's Girlfriend Kelly)


  • 6 (2 1/4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chill and chop
  • 6 apples, cored and chopped into bite sized pieces (Granny Smith and/or Red Delicious)
  • 1 (12 oz) container Cool Whip
  • 1 (5 oz) box instant vanilla pudding (dry mix – do not prepare!)

Mix cool whip and dry pudding mix together.

Chop apples and chilled Snickers.

Mix together.

Drizzle caramel and chocolate over the top.

Chill for at least an hour-- Voila!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

This sounds fantastic, I'll have to try this sometime! :)

Betsy said...

Apples and Snickers??? It sounds so different that I have to try it! Thanks!

~Amber~ said...

This sounds quite interesting. I bet it was awesome. Yummmy

Stephany said...

Oh my gosh I've never heard of such a thing... I may have to try this. It's almost like a caramel apple but as a salad with whipped topping.

annie said...

I love this salad! I used to make it for our annual neighborhood picnic before we were banned from bringing "peanut ingredients" due to allergies. Now I just make it for my own little group. The strawberry bread looks yummy, too!