- 2 heads lettuce, chopped (or 2 1-lb bags pre-cut lettuce)
- 1 head cauliflower, cut up in tiny pieces
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (no substitutions)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Combine lettuce, cauliflower and bacon.
Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
Add dressing to salad, add parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
I usually make up the dressing the day before and the rest of the salad and then mix together just before serving.