Blogging with Purpose

Elizabeth at Elizabeth's Cooking Experiments has awarded me a blogging for purpose award. I was very honored to be awarded this as I feel like I am just a normal Midwestern cook. I like to make the family favorites as well as go out on a limb.

I always love receiving comments from others, as well as seeing how many people actually look at my blog.

It's my job to nominate five other bloggers whom I feel deserve this award.

Amber at Amber's Delectable Delights. Amber's pictures and bread recipes get me every time. I have noticed whenever I am searching for a recipe I always start at her blog.

Joelen at Joelens Culinary Adventures. I love reading about all the events that Joelen does around her community and all the interest things she puts in her blog.

Melissa at Meli can cook. Meli definitely can cook, almost everything in her blog makes me drool, I love her food and pictures.

Jamie at Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats. Whenever I log into my google reader I look at her blog first, I love all her posts and desserts!

Michelle at Sugar and Spice. I love reading about all the events Michelle participates in, and all her dessert recipes.

Now, here's what you five have to do

Nominate 5 blogs that haven't had this award before

Each of the blogs must have a purpose

The nominated blogs must have a link back to this blog

The logo from this award must be displayed in your blog

4 comments:

Jaime said...

you're so sweet! thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award! :)

Melissa said...

awe, thank you! :)

~Amber~ said...

Awww, Thank you!!