Christmas Cookies

My mom and I make cookies every year for Christmas we make tons and then put them in tins and give them as gifts. This year my aunt wanted to help out, we were very excited and my mom planned out all the recipes, ingredients etc. Well the weather decided it had a different idea in mind. We got a huge snow storm yesterday. Adam and I beat the storm but my aunt didn't she got stuck in the ice storm, so she was unable to make it.
My mom and I continued on with our cookie making. We saved a few recipes to make for next weekend so my aunt can help out :)

On the slate for today are... Coconut macaroons, sugar cookies, peanut butter delights, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter kisses, and spritz.

This is all our ingredients.
And ofcourse you need the handy Kitchen Aides, this was the first year that my mom and I both had one!This is my mom and I before.And after, we were both VERY tired! We started at about 10 am and finished about 6pm.

Recipes to follow.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

everything looks fantastic!

Jaime said...

how fun! i plan on doing this myself this year too... i will have to try some of your recipes :)

Deborah said...

How fun!! All of the cookies look wonderful.

suzspeaks said...

That is so awesome that you guys had the time to do that! I'm sure it was great family time!
!

Everything looks amazing!!