This was VERY good! The potatoes and onions weren't all the way tender, it could of cooked a little longer, but overall it had great flavor and taste!
Cheddar Potato Steak (From: Gooseberry Patch)
- 1 30 oz bag of frozen hashbrowns
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- onion (I did 1 slice cut in small pieces)
- seasonings of your choice (I used onion powder, garlic powder, seasoning salt, salt and pepper)
Mix above ingredients together and place on low for 6-8 hours.
- 8 oz bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tbl flour
Mix flour into milk. Then add cheese and milk mixture to crockpot and stir. Place on high for 20 mins, until cheese is melted.
- 1 1/2 lbs bite size cooked steak
Mix in steak and cook on low until ready to eat.