Hand Made Cookbook

After posting last week about the cookbook that I made for my cousins wedding someone e-mailed me and was wondering if I would be interested in making one for a friend. I was very excited to make yet another one. I actually finished this in about 4 days, but didn't want to post right away because I wanted it to be a surprise for my blog reader. I used the same recipes as the other one, just added pictures, different book, and different paper. Here are some pictures of the cookbook....Shannon I hope you enjoy your cooking, please let me know if you have any questions about the recipes or if you really like something!

2 comments:

AmUyOtZy said...

Oh nice one!
Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

that is cool! I am planningo n making one of family recipes with old pictures for my oldest kids for Christmas. :)