Gravy Baked Pork Chops

We love pork chops, but I get bored with the same old same, I found this recipe last week while browsing Allrecipes, it looked really good, it tasted even better!!

My changes are in italics.


Gravy Baked Pork Chops (From: Allrecipes)



  • 4 (1 1/4 inch thick) pork chops (I used 3)
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • seasoning salt
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 3/4 cup milk (I used about 1/4 c)
  • 1/4 cup water (I browned the pork in a pan, and then added some water and got the juices, then added to soup)
  • 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute the pork chops in the butter for about 5 minutes per side.

In a separate medium bowl, combine the milk, water and soup. Place the pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour the soup mixture over the chops.

Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.

Parmesan Garlic Smashed Potatoes (From: Myself)



  • 5 baby red potatoes
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 c. milk

Wash and cut red potatoes into quarters, peel garlic and place in pan with boiling water. Boil until tender.

Drain, mash with parmesan cheese and milk until smooth.

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...those potatoes look NUMMY

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across this and am trying it for dinner tonight. Looks yummy and VERY simple. I enjoy simple :)