Meatloaf with Mac and Cheese

Adam has been in the mood for meatloaf, but it has been so hot. I was at stumped for what else to make this week so meatloaf it was. It didn't make the house too hot.

I used my regular meatloaf recipe.

And then I made baked mac and cheese. I got creative with the recipe and made it up as I went but it was very delicious.

Carrie's Mac and Cheese (From: Myself)

  • 1/2 box of macaroni noodles
  • 1/2 bag of colby-jack shredded cheese
  • 1/2 of small fat free sour cream
  • splash of milk
  • handful of shredded cheddar cheese

Boil the noodles until al-dente; drain.

Add colby-jack cheese, sour cream, and milk to your texture liking.

Put in an 8x8 pan and top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.

1 comment:

~Amber~ said...

Sounds yummy. I am always looking for more good mac and cheese recipes!