Crock Pot Lemon Chicken (From: Whats Cooking Cookbook)
- 6 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts ( I only used 2 for Adam and I)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
Dredge the chicken in flour mixed with salt. Shake off excess and brown in a hot skillet.
Remove chicken and put in the crockpot. Mix the lemonade, brown sugar, vinegar (use regular vinegar if you prefer) and catsup and pour over the chicken. Cook on high for 3-4 hours. When ready to serve, remove the chicken to a warm platter and thicken the sauce with the cornstarch/water solution, and serve along with the chicken.
Per Serving: 384 Calories; 3g Fat; 56g Protein; 30g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 137mg