Garlic Cheddar Pork Chops (From: Nesties)
- 1/4 c. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c + 2 Tb. Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c. shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 boneless pork chops
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmeasan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
4. Dip each pork chop in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Twice Baked Potatoes (All Recipes)
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 green onions, sliced, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
4. When potatoes are done allow them to cool for 10 minutes. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins. To the potato flesh add sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 the green onions. Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins. Top each with remaining cheese, green onions and bacon.
5. Bake for another 15 minutes.
***Tips: Mine didn't look "pretty" but tasted great. We had large baking potatoes and they weren't done in the hour time. Also we omitted the green onions as we don't like them.