- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 pound ground round (beef)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper object
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) French bread rolls or hamburger buns, split and toasted object
- 4 teaspoons fat-free French or blue cheese salad dressing
Add beef, pepper, and egg white to onion, and stir well.
Sprinkle salt evenly over surface of skillet. Heat salt in skillet over high heat 2 minutes.
- 4 c. Marshmallows
- 1/2 c. butterscotch chips
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 4 TB. Butter
- 1/8 ts. salt
- 4c. rice krispies
Melt butter, peanut butter, chips, salt, and marshmallows.
Butter pan, make sure to use lots of butter otherwise they really stick!
Once all combines and melted add rice krispy.
Place in pan and pat down, cool and enjoy.
***Tips, these had wonderful flavor but were a little hard, I like them more moist, next time I will use a cup or two more of marshmallows. I also put chocolate chunks on top of them.