Meatloaf (From: Kraft Foods)
- 2lbs ground beef
- 1 pkg. Stove Top Stuffing (recipes calls for chicken we prefer mushroom and onion)
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
Mix all ingredients together put into loaf pan. Then you can use BBQ sauce or we prefer about 1/4 c ketchup, and 1/4 brown sugar mixed together on top. Bake in a preheated 375 oven from 1 hr, and 15 min or until cooked through.
Macaroni and Cheese (From: Kraft Foods, and my own recipe)
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 pkg (8oz) Kraft Classic Melts cheese blend (I used the "four cheese" blend)
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 Tb. Butter
- 1/2 c. Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tb. Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded cheese (optional)
Cook macaroni per package directions; drain. Set aside. Add cheese and milk to saucepan. Cook on low heat about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring frequently. Add macaroni to saucepan and stir until well coated. Let stand 2-3 minutes for sauce to thicken. In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, bread crumbs and Parmesan. Put macaroni and cheese into 8x8, top with shredded cheese, add bread crumb mixture. Bake at 350 until golden brown, about 15 minutes.