Alfredo Pizza (From: Nestie- Krashed, custom to what we like)
- 1 pizza crust
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic Salt
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spread pizza crust out on pan to desired thickness.
3. Spread vegetable oil on crust, just a little bit then top with Parmesan and Italian Seasoning
4.Place pizza crust in preheated oven about 7 minutes or until crust is not doughy anymore.
5.Remove pizza crust from oven. Spread Alfredo sauce on top.
6. Then place the chicken , then bacon, the mushrooms. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan, I also put a little more Italian Seasoning and bake until cheese has melted.
***Tips, I seasoned my chicken with seasoning salt, and garlic salt. I cut it into thin strips. You can add really anything you want on top.