Alfredo Pizza

I found a recipe for an Alfredo Pizza from a friend, and knew that we had to try it. We love Alfredo so on a pizza would be perfect. I have never had an Alfredo Pizza, and Adam has had it long ago. This recipe was great, and something we will make in our household for years to come!


Alfredo Pizza (From: Nestie- Krashed, custom to what we like)

  • 1 pizza crust
  • Italian seasoning
  • Garlic Salt
  • Parmesan cheese
  • 1 jar Alfredo sauce
  • 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into pieces
  • 1 cup mozzarella cheese
  • 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
  • Mushrooms


1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

2. Spread pizza crust out on pan to desired thickness.

3. Spread vegetable oil on crust, just a little bit then top with Parmesan and Italian Seasoning

4.Place pizza crust in preheated oven about 7 minutes or until crust is not doughy anymore.

5.Remove pizza crust from oven. Spread Alfredo sauce on top.

6. Then place the chicken , then bacon, the mushrooms. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan, I also put a little more Italian Seasoning and bake until cheese has melted.

***Tips, I seasoned my chicken with seasoning salt, and garlic salt. I cut it into thin strips. You can add really anything you want on top.

1 comment:

~Amber~ said...

OMG that looks awesome!! I hope you saved a piece for me. I will have to put some mushrooms on my half next time I make it.