Chex Mix (From Chex Mix Website)
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
Heat oven to 250°F. In ungreased large roasting pan, melt butter in oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
***Tips: I used plain peanuts in place of mixed nuts. For the second batch, I added a splash of lemon juice, an extra 1/2 T. of Worcestershire, and 1 t. Seasoning salt