Baked Rigatoni

This week while going through my noodles, I discovered I had a bad of Rigatoni noodles. I don't know how we acquired these as we don't make them. But I wanted to get them used up, so tonight I made baked Rigatoni. I just kind of threw together a recipe using up left overs and the noodles. It was actually pretty good.


Baked Rigatoni (My Recipe)
  • Rigatoni Noodles
  • Italian Sausage
  • Sauce (I used my leftover Tomato Cream Sauce)
  • Mozzarella Cheese
  • Parmesan Cheese

Cook the pasta until done. Fry the sausage with the spices you prefer, I used some seasoning salt and Italian Seasoning. Once both are done combine and put into baking dish. Top with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.


Garlic Toast (My Recipe)



  • Fresh Bread
  • Butter
  • Parmesan
  • Garlic Salt

I used fresh Vienna bread, I buttered it, then put garlic salt, then Parmesan cheese on it. I broiled for about 5 minutes or until brown.

No comments: