Steaks: Adam put Seasoning salt, and Woreschure Sauce.
Tin Foil Dinner (My Grandmas Recipe)
- Spray shiny side of the foil with cooking spray. then put in veggies.
- I used potato (cut up into chucks), baby carrots, and onion.
- Put butter, I used a stick because a lot of it burns off. Cut it in 2 tablespoon pieces and place around.
- Add, salt, pepper, season salt, to taste.
- Crimp edges all around and place on top part of the grill.
Grill for about 20 minutes our until potatoes are done.
***Tips: Can add mushroom, pineapple, anything you want to it. Really wonderful addition and easy clean up!!