Beef Strognoff

After coming down with a cold over the weekend, I was really in the mood to make a really big dinner. I made a very simple and comfort food for us. I made Beef Strognoff, I would have this all the time growing up and it was one of the first things I learned to make, Adam had never had it so he also enjoys it since I have introduced him to it. We haven't had it for a really long time and it was a good meal and a little something different.

Beef Strognoff (Mothers Recipe)

1 can cream of mushroom
1(8oz) small sour cream
1/4 c. milk
1/2 bag egg noodles
1 lb. hamburger
mushrooms (optional)

Boil water for noodles, while that is getting to boiling point. Fry your hamburger in a large pan, if you want to add extra mushrooms add them in with the hamburger. Once hamburger is done add soup, sour cream, and milk. Cook until warm, if you like it more saucer you can add more milk. Serve over egg noodles.

No comments: