Egg Salad Sandwiches


Yesterday while making my truffles, I decided I better use up the eggs in the fridge, so I boiled them to make Egg Salad sandwiches, I know it's a pretty easy recipe but I feel I should post mine as I got it from my Great Grandma and I have had some horrible egg salad sandwiches in my day!


6 eggs

1/4 c. mayo

2 Tb. butter

2 Tb Relish


Boil the eggs, when I first started boiling eggs I would always get them under or over cooked. So my grandma taught me a little trick that has worked great, put them in the pot right away, and turn to medium heat and wait for them to boil, once they start boiling they need to go for 10 minutes. They always turn out. Remove from water and let cool, then mix with rest of ingredients, go by what you prefer for taste, creaminess etc. I normally end up doing little more relish and mayo. It is always wonderful!

No comments: