Kielbasa with Flair, and Brownies Al-mode

I grew up eating Kielbasa, and introduced Adam to it, he will eat it but never really loved it, one of those in a pinch quick kind of meals. He loved this new recipe. I was on one of my discussion boards when Kielbasa was brought up, a recipe similar to this was mentioned but wasn't taken into detail, so I kinda of made my own recipe up. It was wonderful! And Adam is ready for me to make it again.

Kielbasa

1 kielbasa
1 small can crushed pineapple
2 Tb. brown sugar

I cut the kielbasa into about 1 inch pieces and then fried it until it was a light golden brown. I then added the pineapple and brown sugar and simmer. I waited until it thickened about 5 minutes. I served it with rice.
This is definitely a new way to serve kielbasa! I will be making this more often and experimenting with it also.

For dessert I made No Pudge brownies, they are very easy to make, and 100% fat free. I bought this box at Trader Joes but have seen them at my local grocery store, and all you add is yogurt. Adam said it would be good with some cherry yogurt. I put some fat free ice cream, and whip cream on top. They are so good.

1 comment:

Anne Coleman said...

I LOVE kielbasa, and I don't care if it's bad for me! This looks great, and those brownies...oh my.