BBQ Dinner

I put my ribs in the slow cooker on Friday night with the sauce, and then baked in the crockpot yesterday. They turned out wonderful. This was a rather easy meal, and the ribs were so easy.


Ribs (My recipe)

1 pkg ribs (use as many as you would like) I used pork this time but have used beef also

1 or 2 jars of BBQ sauce

I brown my ribs in a pan with some olive oil, about 2 minutes on each side, just to get them brown. I then put one layer of BBQ sauce down then lay the ribs on top, then place more BBQ sauce. I then refrigerated them, and put them on in the morning. You don't have to refrigerate it just makes it easier in the morning. I put these on around 8am, and we ate about 6 pm, they just fell off the bone. I served with rice and rolls and some broccoli. It was wonderful!

No comments: