These were very simple to make and very tasty, definatly not something I would eat all the time, but was a good treat.
Bacon & Cream Cheese Crescents (From: Real Life Foodie Adventures)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Separate dough into triangles. Spread each triangle with 1 very generous tablespoonful of the cream cheese mixture. Roll each crescent, starting at the wider end. Place, seam-sides down, on ungreased baking sheet (line with foil or a silpat for easy clean-up).
Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.