- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package of chocolate mint chip pudding mix I used a 4.44 oz package that's what I had
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.