Easy Corn Casserole (From: Cooking Light)
- 1/4 cup egg substitute (or 1 large egg)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 3/4 oz) can no-salt added whole-kernal corn, drained
- 1 (8 3/4 oz) can no-salt added cream-style corn
- 1 (8 1/2 oz) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (8-oz) carton plain fat free yogurt
Preheat over to 350 degrees.
Combine ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray (or a deep dish pie plate or other medium sized casserole dish).
Bake for 45 minutes or until set.