Tagged

Gillian got me! http://gscookingblog.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules: Each player starts with seven random facts or habits about himself or herself. A tagged player then writes a blog entry with the seven things, as well as these rules. Then the player tags seven others and lists their names on his or her blog. Remember to leave a comment for your newly tagged players, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven random facts/habits about me:

1. I have never tried goat cheese or feta cheese but really want to someday SOON!!

2. I don't eat leftovers, Adam eats them for breakfast and lunch to get them out of the house.

3. I don't eat fruit, execpt apple, oranges, watermelon, and grapes.

4. When I was little I would shove green onions in my mouth as fast as my parents could cut them, now I hate the flavor!!!! I use them if they are cooked in and can't taste them otherwise I pick them out.

5. I don't like anything spicy. Stuff that isn't very spicy to others is VERY spicy to me. I guess I am in a baby.

6. I have to have a glass of milk with my pasta. Otherwise it just doesn't feel complete

7. I have to bake atleast once a week otherwise I get crabby. Although we don't eat it, so most of the time I bake and give it away.

OK, tag! I am now tagging you - Amber, Joelen, Suzanne, Chelley, Stephany, Melissa, Deborah

Have fun!!

No comments: