Cupcake Cones

I was watching a show this week, and they were showing 4th of July entertaining ideas. They showed cupcake cones. I thought they were SO cute. So I found a recipe, and am bring them to family game night tonight. Hopefully everyone likes them! This would be a lot of fun for children!

Cupcake Cones
  • 1 box cake mix
  • 24 Ice Cream Cones
  • frosting
  • water, oil and eggs per cake mix directions on box

Preheat oven to 350F.

Mix cake mix per directions on box.

Place ice cream cones in muffin pan and fill about 3/4 full.

Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until done.

Cool on a wire rack. Let cool completely if frosting.
**Tips: I used a 4th of July cake mix, so it had red and blue sprinkles, but you can use food dye to make different "flavors" of ice cream.

6 comments:

Black Patent Stilettos said...

Oh my goodness what a cute idea!!!

ice cream/cupcakes?! Thanks for sharing it.

Sarah said...

I remember making these when I was younger! They were always a big hit with the kids!

Sarah said...

We made these when I was a child! They were so much fun!

Annie said...

Those are super cute! I love that idea.

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! love the themed sprinkles! :)

~Amber~ said...

How cute and festive. I think I have tried these before. But I better make them just in case I haven't. ;)