Stir-Fry

Adam has been asking to make stir-fry for a few weeks now, I am not a big stir-fry fan but I know he really enjoys it, so after a long weekend of cooking and baking I thought it would be a nice way to enjoy a nice off. For what stir-fry is it is good. I personally don't ever LOVE stir-fry but I did clean my plate.



Beef Stir-fry (Adam's Recipe)

  • Stir-fry rice noodles (We used Thai Kitchen)
  • Beef, pork, shrimp or a mix
  • Mixed veggies (We took the easy route and bought a package of stir-fry veggies at the grocery store but you can cut up your own
  • Soy Sauce

Use box directions for pasta.... Bring pot of water to boil, place noodles in, turn off the heat. Let them sit for about 4 minutes. You want them al-dente. Drain

Heat the wok to medium-high with some oil.

Place veggies in wok, and cook for 2 minutes then add meat and cook for another 2 minutes. Then add pasta and cook 3-4 minutes.

***Tips: You want to get a rather thick pasta. Last time we bought almost an angel hair and it was total mush, this was more fettuccine.

1 comment: