An Interview with the Cook

A blog I visit daily had a interview with the cook on her blog last week. At the bottom it had an option to have her interview you. I took the bait and told her to ask me some questions... Here is what she came up with. Thank you Peabody!

1.What would your last meal consist of? I would say my grandmas lasagna it is AWESOME

2. What cooking trend do you hate right now? What cooking trend do you love
right now? I don't know if there is any cooking trends I hate, I haven't gotten into trying goat cheese, or whole wheat yet. I love the Internet. You can find ANY recipes you want!


3. Who is the biggest influence in your life? In your cooking life? The biggest influence in my life would be my step-dad and mother, they both taught me SO much. In my cooking life it would also be my mother. She is a WONDERFUL cook, and I love her ideas!


4. If I were coming to your city for just one day where would send me to
eat? There are two restaurants close by that I enjoy and seems is not the normal box restaurant. Buffalo Tap is burgers and cheese curds. Also Chateau Lamothe, this is where we had our reception. It is wonderful food.


5. Top 5 favorite cookbooks? I don't use too many cookbooks as I get lots of my ideas offline, but my top one is Betty Crocker this is what I grew up watching my mom cook with so I am use to the recipes, I also just got a Encyclopedia of Pasta it's my new favorite. Those are the only 2 I use often.

If you want to be interviewed here is what to do...

1. Leave a comment saying, “Interview me.”

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. Beware, I may ask personal questions! Please make sure I have your email address.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

you can interview me!!