Chips + Veggies = ?

A few weeks ago, we were at a friends house for Adam's birthday party. She had bought some veggies chips, I was surprised when she pulled them out, but they looked really good. We had just finished getting stuffed from Sushi, so I just took 1 to try. They were SO good!!! So I bought a bag for Adam and I, I think they are almost better then regular potato chips and they give you a bunch of your daily vitamins needed.

Flat Earth Baked Veggie Crisps

This is the kinda I bought, but they come in a bunch of different flavors. I found them at Wal-mart, but I thin other places should have them.

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I've been wanting to try these, I'm glad to know they're good! I'll have to get some next time I go to WM!

Julie said...

You know I have seen these and heard about these but have been reluctant to try.
Maybe I'll give them a try.

Melissa said...

I am going to have to check these out next time I go to Wal-Mart1