Kielbasa with Cookies Al-Mode for Dessert

We had our normal Tuesday night date with our friends last night. I wanted something a pretty easy to make so Adam suggested the Kielbasa, we had it just a few weeks ago but he really liked it and wanted to try it again!

I served it with Rice-a-Roni, I couldn't find many good recipes and fresh rolls. My girlfriend who said she grew up with it and hated it because it was also the same. Said this was really good.


  • 2 kielbasa
  • 1 lg can crushed pineapple
  • 1 c. brown sugar
Fry kielbasa in pan until cooked and warm, add pineapple and brown sugar, and simmer until sauce thickens.
For dessert I decided on Cookies Al-Mode. They were awesome! Something I have never made. But the hot gooey chocolate chip cookies and cold ice cream really mixed.
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies (I didn't have time to make my own and used Nestle ready bake
  • Vanilla Ice Cream (We prefer Eddys Vanilla Bean)
  • Chocolate Sauce
Bake the cookies, as soon as they come out serve this dish up. I placed one cookie on the plate, then put 2 scoops of ice cream, and then the other cookie on it's side next to it. Then lay chocolate sauce over top. It was delicious!

1 comment:

~Amber~ said...

Yum, looks good. I told you the dessert would be a hit. Everyone seems to love it.