M & M Cookies


I had so much fun participating in last months tasty tools I made a promise to participate in every month no matter what the tool was. I was so happy to see that this month was the scoop, I have recently bought the medium and large Pampered Chef scoops, and hope to buy the small soon.

I love these scoops. I knew I wanted to make cookies with them, but wasn't really in the mood for cookies so I called Adam up and said "If you could have ANY kind of cookie right now what would you have?"

"Ummm... M & M."

My problem was solved M & M cookies, I picked up a bag of regular M & M last week, but today when I stopped at the store they had mint so I grabbed those and made 2 batches.
These are the best M&M Cookies I have ever had... They are so soft and moist. You definitely have to try them.

M & M Cookies (Found On: Delish a Food Blog From: The Cookie Bible)

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/3 cups M&M’s, divided
  • 1 cup chopped pecans (I omitted)

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in 3/4 cup M&Ms and all the nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet. Press 5-6 of remaining M&Ms on each cookie before baking.

Bake 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Yields about 3-3 1/2 dozen cookies.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi my name is Andrea and I love to cook and experiment
with food from all over the world.
I love M&M and I'm definitely going to try out this recipe.

~Amber~ said...

These look wonderful. M&M is one of my favorite kinds of cookies.