I followed a rough recipe but kind of made up my own. I can't wait to make a fruit one this summer! This was SO good, but very very sweet!
Heath Trifle (From: Idea from Allrecipes)
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package triple chunk with carmel brownie mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 heath bars (crushed)
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.
In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping, half heath bars. Repeat layers. Top with heath for garnish. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.