- 1-2 lbs pork ribs (I used pork chops)
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- splash of worchestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken stock for the bottom of the crockpot
Combine above ingredients (except pork chops) in a bowl. Consistency will slightly clumpy and paste like. Coat pork ribs with this paste using your hands - a basting brush isn't as effective.
Place coated pork in a dutch oven or in a shallow baking pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees for 3-4 hours OR Place coated pork in your crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.