Cheesy Potatoes

My dad and his girlfriend came down for dinner tonight, Adam wanted to grill steaks and have corn with it. But I still needed to figure out a side dish and some dessert. I wasn't in the mood for mashed potatoes after having them a lot lately. So I decided to try to recreate my grandmas hashbrown casserole recipe.

These were AMAZING, if I do say so myself, better then my grandmas

Hashbrown Casserole (From: Myself)

  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 stick of butter (melted)
  • 2 lbs. hashbrowns
  • 8 oz. colby cheese
  • salt and pepper
  • 1 c. colby cheese
  • 1 c. crushed ritz crackers

Thaw hashbrowns.

Melt butter, and then mix with soup, cheese (8oz), and salt and pepper. Fold in hashbrowns.

Spread in a cake pan and top with some shredded cheese (1 c.), and then top with some ritz cracker crumbs.

Bake at 400 for 30-45 minutes

No comments: