Root Beer Float


I found this blogging event and knew the perfect recipe to add to it, you can check out Whats For Lunch Honey's Blog for information.
While on our honeymoon the special drink of our resort was a alcoholic root beer float. It was soo good, I think I had one every night while on our honeymoon. I don't like the taste of alcohol so this works well because it just tastes like a root beer float. I found out what was in it and now make them at home. I haven't had one in forever. But we had a party on Friday and a decided it was time to try it again. It was just as good. And I got my best friend and her fiancee hooked on them as well.

Alcoholic Root beer Float (From: Myself)



  • 1 can coke

  • ice cubes

  • 1 shot of Root Beer Schnapps

  • 2 Tb. Half and half

Put 2 or 3 ice cubes in the cup, then pour in shot of schnapps.


Pour in coke, then add half and half. You can do more or less depending on your preference.


ENJOY!

1 comment:

Meeta K. Wolff said...

Have not had one of these in years. Yummy!