Jack Daniels Sauce

My Mom and I went to TGI Fridays a while ago, we started talking about how much we love the Jack Daniels sauce they serve with everything. When I got home I found a recipe for the sauce. Adam and I went down to my moms last night, and she tried this recipe. It was JUST like the sauce at Fridays. It was SOOO good.

Sadly, Adam and I forgot to bring our steaks we took out, so I guess we will have to make this sauce again this week with our steaks DARN :-)

Jack Daniels Sauce (From: Cd Kitchen)
  • 1/3 cup diced red onions
  • 1/2 teaspoon finely diced garlic
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/3 cup white grape juice
  • 1/2 cup Jack Daniel's Black Label Bourbon
  • 1/2 teaspoon Tobasco Sauce

Blend all ingredients in medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 35 - 45 minutes. Remove from heat. Sauce is great with chicken fingers or other fried foods.

No comments: