Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have been wanting to make homemade chocolate chip cookies for a few months now. I finally found a recipe I couldn't pass up. This recipe was super easy to make and they are super tasty. I used Kissables instead of the chocolate chips.

Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies (From: Nestie, Joelen)
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (I used 1 bag kissables)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.

Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture.

Finally, stir in the chocolate chips. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.

3 comments:

Laura said...

They're adorable with the pastels. I love a good chocolate chip cookie!

~Amber~ said...

They look great. I can't wait to make them for myself. And Laura is right, the pastel colors make them look cute!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

So glad you tried them! The pastels are a festive touch - love it!